Fri, May 14|
ONLINE-PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO BUY TICKETS
CONTEMPORARY CAYCE of CANADA ANNUAL CONFERENCE-ONLINE 2-DAY EVENT
CONTEMPORARY CAYCE of CANADA ANNUAL CONFERENCE-ONLINE 2-DAY EVENT with Presenter: PETER WOODBURY, MSW -'FROM CREATION TO REVELATION-UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES WE LIVE IN'
Time & Location
May 14, 2021, 7:00 p.m. EDT – May 15, 2021, 9:00 p.m. EDT
ONLINE-PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO BUY TICKETS
About the event
We are very happy to present:
CONTEMPORARY CAYCE of CANADA 'ANNUAL CONFERENCE'-ONLINE 2-DAY EVENT-----$30.00 CAD
Presenter: PETER WOODBURY, MSW
' From Creation to Revelation-Understanding the Times We Live In'
-FRIDAY- MAY 14TH- - 7:00 - 9:30 PM ET and
-SATURDAY, MAY 15TH - Noon - 9:00 PM ET
The information Edgar Cayce shared is such a vast treasure-house of wisdom and insight and so helpful to so many in times of trial and tribulation. Although we think of Edgar Cayce offering help to individuals, he also offered a wealth of information predicting the New Age and the challenges and opportunities of these interesting times.
In this workshop, led by Cayce expert and psychotherapist Peter Woodbury, MSW, we will travel through space and time to explore our creation and our involution into physical matter into the Earth. We'll take a voyage through our cycles of karma to grace, all the way to the Book of Revelation, and examine how we are living in the times prophesied in this esoteric and enigmatic chapter of the Bible.
Cayce's unique view of The Book of Revelation describes it as a kind of Western spiritual guidebook to enlightenment. The first half explores our spiritual anatomy—the amazing interface between the human body and the soul. The second half explores what to expect along our path of spiritual development. The material is deep, practical, and accessible, rich with symbolism and meaning. You will leave with a greater understanding of your personal soul journey as well as a greater appreciation of the current dynamics of humanity's soul evolution. Peter will also include a group guided reverie to lead you towards your own "revelation"!
Key concepts to be covered:
- The concept of sweet in the mouth, yet bitter in the stomach. How spiritual concepts are sweet to talk and think about but challenging to apply. And don't let bitterness be your lasting effect.
- Double mindedness: Be wary of Hamlet's disease. Let your yeas be yeas and nays be nays.
- Karma is stored in the endocrine system, and your spiritual work needs to be "opening the seals"/chakras and addressing the karma.
- Emotions will arise along with your spiritual awakening, and that's good. Let them out.
- The two witnesses represent past lives and astrology. You need to appreciate and understand both.
- The lower aspects of self, play out through the Accuser - the negative self-talk, the inner voice that tells you that you are unworthy. This voice must be overcome. It isn't you!
- You will experience sensory phenomena along the spiritual path of awakening.
- Sacrifice is key to opening the seals, basically the fruits of the spirit. Acting from oneness over selfishness.
- Eventually, your livelihood will need to align with your spiritual ideal.
- We have cells in all the major systems of the body that have been untouched and can be awakened to renew the body. This explains Cayce's reading about the Atlantean Priestess who lived 6000 years, and how Cayce said Jesus would've never died, and how anyone who continues to stimulate the pituitary gland can choose when they die!
- The Revelation is a western path to enlightenment. How to get there and what to expect along the way.
**NOTE-EASY ZOOM LINK WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL WHO REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT, VIA EMAIL THE DAY BEFORE
-Please Note: We thank you for registering for the event, and will include your email address for our database. We are welcome to unsubscribe from the emails at any time.
- -If you feel drawn by your heart to make a Love Donation to Contemporary Cayce of Canada to aid us in continuing to spread the wealth of knowledgeof the brilliant work of Edgar Cayce,
we graciously thank you.
Please Just CLICK on the EASY LINK below to use your Debit or Credit Card:
***Please Just SCROLL DOWN TO PURCHASE TICKETS to use your Debit or Credit Card:
OR with Cheques or e-transfers, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, you may contact the REGISTRAR: Teresa Wasowicz
Phone: 905-791-8555 Email: email@example.com
2-DAY SPRING SYMPOSIUM EVENT SCHEDULE-MAY 14TH & 15THOnline Event
SPRING SYMPOSIUM MAY 14-15TH
Presenter PETER WOODBURY, MSW- 'FROM CREATION TO REVELATION' TWO-DAY ONLINE EVENT - May 14th & 15th, 2021$30.00